Ahoy Captain Sarah!
Captain Sarah Cavanagh loves nothing more than mucking about in boats. Join her aboard Ariel's Song or retain her professional captain services to deliver your dream sailing vacation anywhere in the world!
Captain Sarah's stories includes adventures from 50 years playing on the water, cruising and competitive sailing even including America's Cup participation as a member of the 1995 All-Women American's Cup team. Collaborate with Captain Sarah to create your very own sailing adventure stories.
Get to Know Captain Sarah:
* Team member of 1995 All-Female Americas Cup team
* Holds a U.S. Coast Guard 100-Ton Masters License
* Grew up sailing the waters of New England
* Sailed the East Coast of US, much of Caribbean including Cuba
* Sailed parts of the West Coast, San Diego, San Francisco and Pacific NW
* Sailed parts of Australia, New Zealand and Europe
*Certified American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
Captain Sarah has explored aboard Ariel's Song from Cuba to Nova Scotia and ports in between for over 15 years. Ariel's Song is a comfortable and sea-worthy vessel.
Captain Sarah Cavanagh is a personal coach and president of TeamSail LLC:
TeamSail programs offer teamwork and leadership training aboard sailboats to businesses, academic groups, universities and other organizations looking to improve team communication, collaboration and elevate performance. Call to ask about information. 720-323-3998
Certified Personal Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
Leadership Graduate from the esteemed CTI Leadership Program
ORSC Training (Organization and Relationship Systems)